TV Lamp 915B441001 with Housing for Mitsubishi TV and 1-Year Replacement
- 1) Unplug the TV from the wall socket
- 4) After 2 hours, plug in the TV and turn ON the television.
- 2) While the TV is unplugged, press and hold down the power button in the TV for approx 30 seconds.
- 3) Leave the TV unplugged for 2 hours.
Using the lamp handle, carefully remove the new lamp cartridge from the bag. DON'T TOUCH the glass parts of the lamp. Do a final wipe with a clean, non-abrasive, lint-free cloth to remove any possible dust. Insert the new cartridge into the TV without tilting the lamp. The lamp cartridge should slide in easily. Gently the screw. AVOID OVER TIGHTENING as this will trigger a warning light and your TV will not turn on. Replace the lamp cover and tighten the two screws. Again, avoid over tightening. If you haven't used gloves while changing the cartridge: WASH YOUR HANDS immediately. If you did use gloves, dispose of them immediately.
- ASIN: B0094VU41G
- Item model number: 915B441001
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Too low to display