The MiniDrive | microSD Adaptor | Universal Nano for All SD ports
- Quickly, simply, and discreetly increase the data storage space in any MacBook through use of a microSD.
- Sits hidden within and securely into the SD slot of all modern (2010+) MacBook computer.
- Fits: MacBook Retina 13'' | MacBook Retina 15" | MacBook Air 13'' Late 2010+| MacBook Pro 13/15/17 2009+
- Fits: MacBook Pro 13'' Mid 2009+ | MacBook Pro 15'' Mid 2009+ | MacBook Pro 17'' Mid 2012+
- The Nifty MiniDrive Alternative.
The MiniDrive is a unique microSD adapter that allows anyone to quickly and easily increase the available storage space in a modern MacBook laptop through use of the computer's standard SD card reader. This is the only microSD card adapter that fits the 13'' MacBook Retina and the NEW Retina 15" (2014) MacBook. This is possibly the smallest MicroSD to SD adapter available at 14mm it will fit any short SD port on all MacBook Models as well as Ultrabooks like Yoga 2 Pro, Acer S7 392 Ultrabook, ASUS Zenbook, Google Chrome and any new Mac or PC Laptop and or tablet highbred with a short SD port. With this adapter, you can take an inexpensive 64GB microSD card and add "plug-in-and-forget" storage space to your MacBook. A 64gb microSD card costs between $30 and $65 on Amazon.com. This card will also support the new 128GB MicroSD also available on Amazon.com and any future larger MicroSD cards (e.g. 256GB). The MiniDrive can be placed into the computer for a semi-permanent storage installation or removed on-demand. When the MiniDrive is placed into the computer it is discretely hidden. The MiniDrive can be removed by pulling a plastic tab.
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.3 x 0.3 inches;
- ASIN: B00AOTJB5C
- Item model number: MiniDrive_v3
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed