Bixolon SRP-350II Monochrome Desktop Direct Thermal Receipt Printer with USB interface, 7.87 in/s Print Speed, 180 dpi Print Resolution, 3" Print Width, 24 VDC, Black
- Desktop printer can be used to print receipts, barcode labels, or other media up to 3" wide
- Direct thermal printers use heat instead of ink and are typically smaller, quieter, faster, and more energy-efficient than dot-matrix printers
- Maximum print speed of 7.87" per second at 180 dpi for print clarity
- USB port provides connectivity
- Weighs 1.65 kg (3.63 lb.); measures 146 x 145 x 203 mm/5.74 x 5.70 x 7.99 inches (H x W x D)
The Bixolon SRP-350II monochrome desktop thermal receipt printer comes equipped with a USB port, prints 7.87" per second in black at 180 dpi, and can be used to print receipts, barcode labels, or other media up to 3" wide. Direct thermal printers use heat instead of ink and are typically smaller, quieter, faster, and more energy-efficient than dot-matrix printers. The SRP-350II can print up to 7.87" per second at 180 dpi (dots per inch) for print clarity and contains 64 Mbit of SDRAM for responsiveness. The 16 Mbit of flash memory provides storage for graphics and data. The USB port allows connectivity to a computer or other devices (cables sold separately). A paper roll cover can be opened to load media. The printer weighs 1.65 kg (3.63 lb.) and measures 146 x 145 x 203 mm/5.74 x 5.70 x 7.99 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This printer accepts a roll of receipt paper measuring 80 mm wide and up to 83 mm in diameter. For a complete set of product specifications, please see the manufacturer's brochure.
Receipt printers can be used to print receipts, labels, tags, and other similarly sized media at point of sale (POS) locations. Direct thermal receipt printers and thermal transfer receipt printers use heat instead of ink to print on coated thermal media. Impact and dot-matrix printers are suitable for printing on multi-part paper, such as receipts with customer and merchant copies. Some POS receipt printers can print in two colors to help draw attention to particular words or messages on the receipt. A parallel, serial, or USB port allows a receipt printer to be connected to a computer. An Ethernet port or wireless capabilities may enable it to be connected to a computer network. Receipt printers can be used at retail checkout counters and other points of sale.
Bixolon manufactures point-of-sale (POS) printers, label printers, mobile printers, peripherals, and accessories. The company, founded in 2002, is headquartered in Seongnam, South Korea.
- Product Dimensions: 7.99 x 5.71 x 5.75 inches; 7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- ASIN: B005B0YYPG
- Item model number: SRP-350II
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews