APG CD-101A Printer Cable
- Interface cable for connecting APG cash drawer to 24V receipt printer or terminal (cash drawer, printer, and terminal sold separately)
- Suitable for APG cash drawers with MultiPRO 320 or 520 interface
- 8P8C (RJ45) plug at one end for connecting to cash drawer and 6P6C (RJ12) plug at other end for connecting to printer or terminal
- Measures 5' long
The APG CD-101A printer cable is suitable for connecting an APG cash drawer with a MultiPRO 320 or 520 interface to a 24V receipt printer or point-of-sale terminal for creating an integrated point-of-sale system (cash drawer, printer, and terminal sold separately). The cable has an 8P8C (RJ45) modular plug at one end for connecting to the cash drawer and a 6P6C (RJ12) modular plug at the other end for connecting to the printer or terminal. It measures 5' long. This printer cable is suitable for use with a variety of receipt printers and point-of-sale terminals.
APG Cash Drawer manufactures cash drawers and other point-of-sale equipment. The company, founded in 1978, is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
- Product Dimensions: 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches; 0.001 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.001 pounds
- ASIN: B00S0OEOLO
- Item model number: CD-101A
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews