Producer Jeffrey Seller announced that the San Francisco run of Hamiltonâthe first stop of the national tour of the Tony and Pulitzer Prize-winning Lin-Manuel Miranda musicalâwill offer a digital lottery beginning with the show’s first performance March 10 at the SHN Orpheum Theatre (1192 Market Street at Hyde St. & 8th St).
Forty-four tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. Seat locations vary per performance; some seats will be located in the front row.
Rules for entering the lottery follow:
- Visit hamilton.shnsf.com or luckyseat.com/hamilton to register.
- The lottery will open at 11 AM PT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9 AM PT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11 AM PT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 PM PT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4 PM PT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales are finalâno refunds or exchanges.
Michael Luwoye will take on the starring role in the tour. In 2016, Luwoye became the first actor to portray both Hamilton and Aaron Burr.
Joining Luwoye will be Tony nominee Joshua Henry as Aaron Burr. Rory OâMalley will also repeat his performance as King George III on the road.
The cast will also include RubÃ©n J. Carbajal as John Laurens/Phillip Hamilton, Jordan Donica as Marquis De Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson, Amber Iman as Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds, Isaiah Johnson as George Washington, Solea Pfeiffer as Eliza Hamilton, Emmy Raver-Lampman as Angelica Schuyler, and Mathenee Treco as Hercules Mulligan/James Madison.
Completing the cast are Ryan Alvarado, Raymond Baynard, Amanda Braun, Daniel Ching, Karli Dinardo, Jeffery Duffy, Jennifer Geller, Jacob Guzman, Julia Harriman, Afra Hines, Sabrina Imamura, Lauren Kias, Yvette Lu, Desmond Newson, Desmond Nunn, Josh AndrÃ©s Rivera, Raven Thomas, Ryan Vasquez, Keenan D. Washington, and Andrew Wojtal.
The tour is scheduled to stay in San Francisco through August 5, followed by a stop at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles August 11âDecember 30.
For more information, on visit HamiltonOnBroadway.com.