Five Technology Visionaries Discuss Our Digital Future – Forbes
In a decade, fixing your car wonât be siting for hours in a room with others watching a small TV and drinking stale coffee. Instead itâs likely your car will signal your device alerting you to the problem, identifying vendors with their pricing and reputation and asking which youâd like to use and when; then your car will drive it self on the selected date, be serviced and returned to you by itself. While seemingly far-fetched now, this scenario and similar ones will soon be the modus operandi.
To explore how technology will change our immediate future, I thought it would be valuable for me to select from the 750 CEOs Iâve interviewed a few who are true technology visionaries. These five are transforming industries like TV, education, elevators, mainframes and networks. They are:
– Tony Black, President, Otis Elevator Company Service Business
– Charlie Nooney, CEO and Chairman, MobiTV, Inc.
– Rami Rahim, CEO, Juniper Networks
– Sanjay Shah, Founder and CEO Vistex, and Co-Creator The Lehigh Vistex Institute for Education Learning and Research
– Andy Youniss, Co-Founder and CEO, Rocket Software
Robert Reiss: Talk about your breakthrough in technology?